Wednesday 4 January 2017

What am I going to deliver? + Revisited Brief

As my project has developed, I have become increasingly aware about the fact that my project isn't about what my images look like, but in fact how they are presented, in order to reach authenticity. Obviously as an illustration student I feel that it is my job to create visually effective imagery in order to display what the outcomes could look like, but I need to marry the 2 aspects of visual and conceptual. 

In order to do this I am going to have play 2 roles in my project, including the creator/designer of the campaign, and also an artist taking part, in order to fully demonstrate my idea. 

Deliverables:

1. 'Made For You' Campaign:
Manifesto - What is it, Why, Who, 
Branding 
Website Design
Leaflet

2. Artwork for Campaign:
Sketchbook
Digital Experiments
Final Response to campaign
Video/Documentary(To be displayed next to artwork)

*Revisited* 
Brief

Create a charitable marketing campaign for Lush Cosmetics, that attempts to change the way people view digitally created Artwork, and promotes the value of Authenticity and importance of a product being made specifically for the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment