Friday 6 January 2017

Practical: Logo Revisit


My original logo, making reference to Photoshop and digital art creation. 

As mentioned in my final crit feedback, I received some feedback saying that my final logo doesn't feel very authentic/arty. This inspired me to develop it further. 

I need to really convey digital creation, but still look authentic and creative.

2 different logos exploring more of a textural/expressive approach. I think that they definitely look alot more 'Arty', but again there is no reference to digital art whatsoever.

I quite like this effect, as it is representative of the 'digital aesthetic' and photoshop brushes. I feel that this is slightly more appropriate for the campaign, and it is quite similar to my banner designs so I don't need to change that much. I understand that it doesn't look 'Authentic' but really it's not about the look of it, it's the concept behind it. The fact that it isn't mimicking the aesthetic of analog media in itself becomes 'Authentic'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment