Thursday 5 January 2017

COP: Final Tutorial + Dissertation Thoughts

Feedback sheet 5/1/2017

Mainly just discussing the format of my dissertation which still needs a conclusion and addition of images.

Dissertation Thoughts?

Ok, I may have enjoyed it a little bit. 
I've obviously found it a challenge overall, but feedback on my writing style has been really positive, and I'm confident that I can write a decent essay(?). A strength I have noticed throughout the module is my ability to create links between sources and TRIANGULATE, which I hope reflects in my essay. I'd say I've enjoyed writing the essay more than the practical if i'm honest, mainly because I had alot more confidence in my subject and how to research into it, in comparison to exploring it visually which I have found/am finding really difficult. 


No comments:

Post a Comment