Friday 6 January 2017

Practical: Final Crit

Regrettably I did not have a concluded project by this point;









1. Explaining the brief, and the various choices I made whilst branding the campaign.

 2. The branding in action on the website, with an article (written by me)
Also explaining the rules of and ideas behind the campaign.
3. Attempting to create an idea of what could be created for the campaign **Which has not been completed yet**

Feedback


I found this feedback really useful and genuinely constructive. It made me worry a little bit that my project didn't make sense, but was good in identifying areas that were more unclear than others. I'm glad that they acknowledged my the role of my personal development/goals within the product, as they have been the driving force behind the entire project. 

Recommendations/steps to take further

No comments:

Post a Comment