Saturday 7 January 2017

Practical: Poster Design


Final poster design 

Remaining true to the Digital Aesthetic to create a sense of on-screen creation. Once again reiterating the values of Authenticity and not attempting to hide any electronic origins. I wanted to really play with this idea and make explicit references to digital art, like pixels and brush cursors. I found the colour yellow to be really appropriate for the posters, because not only does it look great with the black logo, I think it has connotations of light-heartedness, which although my campaign is serious, it is more lighthearted compared to the other issues that LUSH fight. I think it also has an energy of fun and creativity about it. 

Also I have referred to my project as an 'experiment' because, really, it's about creating an element in artwork that is quite subjective and metaphoric. 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment